Saturday, December 22

Sunshine award tag!

Ačiū Gabrielei ir fainiausiai Kalifornijos princesei už tagg'a, bus smagu atsakyti į jūsų klausimus ^^
Thanks for the lovely Gabrielė and Princess Of California for tagging me in sunshine award tag!
Sooo let the game beggin, I'll start with questions that Gabrielė asked
1. What is your biggest dream and ambition?
This is a tough one, I think... to get into a good university, then, of course, how many people dream, to have a safe and secure future! I don't mind a big and great career too :DD
2. What is your favourite brand or designer?
I like Acne, Burberry Prorsum, Balenciaga, Christian Dior, Jean Paul Gaultier, Victoria Beckham
3. Current favourite song?
and
...I'm OBSESSED... 
You NEED to hear those songs
...chilllll...
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be & why?
It might sound crazy, but I'm actually so into United Arab Emirates don't know why, but I think just because I'm dreaming about myself living the luxury life all the time, and you can't compare luxury here in Lithuania and there in UAE. I like it when it is majestic, luxurious, modern.


Utopic pictures



5. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Smart, objective, communicative
6. Do you believe in horoscopes? What is your star sign?
I'm libra. I like to read them not that I would believe in them 100% It's just 4 fun :)
7. Who are you most closest to?
Oh, actually to myself
8. Do you have any bad habits?
I do have, but I just can't control it! I always look what people are texting and when I realise that I'm obviously scaning everything they write I always appologise if that person is my friend and if not... I get so ashamed...
9. What's your favourite fashion trend for this winter?
Maybe beanies :)
10. Do you listen to hip-hop? If you do, who is your fave rapper/artist?
Ofcourse I do! Jay-Z, Kayne West, Professor Green (Jungle ftw), Tyga ( RACK CITY B****), Snoop, Dr.Dre, T.I


Time for questions from lovely Princess!

1. How many stars you would give to describe how happy you are with your life? 
I think because of all the things now happening in my life I can definitely say that I'm happy ^^
2. What do you do indoors, when it's too freezing to go outisde?
Well it's not a big surprise, PC, TV. Sometimes I read a book or bake a delicious pie!
3. Favorite Christmas movies?
Home Alone,  How the Grinch Stole Christmas and I don't know why but Hary Potter gets even more magical when I watch it on Christmas time :)
4. Do you cook? Do you have your own very special meal?
Oh yes I do! I think my meal is pasta with sweet pepper, beans and sausage.
5. What's your favorite nail polish for winter?
I like warm pink, red :)
6. What TV shows do you watch?
Desperate Housewives, House, Glee, Modern Family, Homeland  






7. What artist's live performance you'd be thrilled to see?
Beyonce!
8. Favorite perfume?
I don't have one, but now mine is Moschino Funny
9. 3 items you wanna get for Christmas.
Canon EOS 600D, Canon EOS 600D and Canon EOS 600D
10. What's your favorite winter craft?
To cut snowflakes, you newer know what you will get :))

aaand my questions!
  1. What's your favourite sweet?
  2. How many hours a day you spent near pc?
  3. Do you like your name, if not, what name would you like to have?
  4. What was the most disgusting thing that you ever ate?
  5. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
  6. Do you often use YOLO?
  7. What type of music do you listen to?
  8. What's your favourite time of year?
  9. When was the last time you heard a compliment, wrom who and what was the compliment?
  10. What are your political views, are you interested in politics?
And I tag just a few bloggers, these blogs are definitely not the only ones I read :) Sorry if I forgot you...

My marvellous place
A bit of my life
Chaerinah
Avietė
Agathe
Demure-LN
Feel the beat
Life Is Funny

8 comments:

  1. Dėkuj labai. Didėlė garbė!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures, feels like holidays :)
    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your answers!!

    I am following you now, hope you can follow me back=))
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute blog. I have a mutual love for beanies, Glee, and Grinch. And those pictures from UAE are amazing! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Your blog is mazing and you have so wonderful pictures! Wanna follow eachother? just let me know it :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. kaip fainai, kad padarei!!! :) Taaip uzsimaniau tavo makaronu dabar..neisivaizduoji..
    ir be to, hi5, nes musu muzikos skoniai sutampa!!

    ReplyDelete